OUR NGO BENEFICIARIES
Dharma Bharathi Mission
Navasrushti International Trust (Dharma Bharathi Mission) was founded to promote national regeneration of India and help to usher in a civilization of love and a culture of peace in the world based on the eternal moral and spiritual values common to all religions.
NIT launched its organized social initiative, Dharma Bharathi Mission (DBM), on 30th January 2008 with the vision to create a better India. Earlier NIT was focused on creating awareness around Responsible Citizenship and the need for every Indian to do his/her bit for the society. However, there was a demand from interested citizens to start social activities where they could meaningfully participate and contribute. Accordingly DBM was launched under NIT to undertake these social and community based initiatives.
Since the goal of NIT was to achieve the remaining three freedoms, economic, social and moral, through a hunger-free, caste-free and corruption free India, DBM took up Hunger-free-India as its first go.
- In 1998, Jeevan Dhara was started to provide “Lifeline” to a better tomorrow and on 25th may 2005 with its small band of volunteers the operation was registered as a society and public charitable trust.
- The organization was able to conduct study classes for school-going children, adult literacy classes, and vocational training classes.
Divyaroshani Trust Baroda Branch
- Our mission is to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our interventions aim to achieve large scale, positive changes through economic and social programs that enable men and women to realize their potential.
- They run study centers for road side slum communities providing them with educational needs and food materials
- VSSM as a collective was initiated in the year 2006 and was formally registered as an organization in the year 2010, with the mission to give social identity, citizen’s rights, education, health facilities, housing and livelihood options to the various communities of Nomadic and De-Notified Tribes
- Our work with the nomadic communities involves continuous travelling across Gujarat. At some point, we have been witness to the changing landscape across the countryside. Travelling through the parched regions we see thousands of acres of barren land waiting to be covered in green once again. To increase the green cover of the water-starved and drought-prone regions, VSSM initiated massive Tree Plantation campaign in some of the aridest regions it works.
Borderless World Foundation
Borderless World Foundation (BWF) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization registered under India’s Societies Registration Act, 1860. Working in Jammu and Kashmir, along the conflict-riven border region in between India, Pakistan & China, BWF has rescued hundreds of girls orphaned in the conflict along the India-Pakistan border. BWF carries out a variety of activities, including disaster relief and emergency medical support for the community and rescuing children left orphaned by the ongoing conflict
Malvi Educational Trust
- Malvi educational and charitable Trust, has achieved a reasonable successful height by running Shantaba Vidyalayaâ
- Shantaba Vidyalaya is a totally free educational institution for the children of socio-economically weaker section of society. The trust have decided to make an humble effort of adorning a bright branch by providing shelter to orphans as well as children deprived of any of their parent , or both under the bright and broad banner called VATSALYADHAMâ
- Vatsalyadham has a team of enthusiastic resident teachers having individual alteration to the education of each and every child, apart from school time.
- Asha Mumbai is a non-profit socio-educational organization that is committed to provide educational opportunities to underprivileged children. It is a voluntary organization, comprising dedicated individuals from community striving to make a difference in the society. We believe that education is one of the most important factors in shaping a child’s future and by extension, future of the entire country.
- Asha Mumbai has a center for underprivileged children in Powai, Mumbai. Children from the nearby slums around IIT Bombay are the main beneficiaries of this programme. Asha tries to provide varied learning experiences to children. Asha is also committed to support children deprived of education due to monetary problems at home. Volunteers of Asha work with full dedication and commitment. At Asha Mumbai we have almost 250 students deserving the support. From class 1st to 12th, Students are engaged with well-designed and structured teaching program and conductive environment.
- Samvedana Trust is a catalyst for sustainable impact in the area of nutrition, education, and skill building amongst the underprivileged considering the family as a unit and inclusions at the core.
- With a committed passion for children and a belief that education empowers, Samvedana reaches out to the economically weaker section of society. Samvedana is founded as a registered charitable trust in 2003.
- We have evolved over the years deriving learnings about the needs of the development sector by working at the grassroots level and with the ones at the bottom of the pyramid. We are committed to nation building.
- Initiated with 30 children, passionately leading our interventions in communities, we are happy to have reached out to more than 300,000 beneficiaries, having created a meaningful and sustainable ecosystem with all stakeholders.
Naigaum Social Service Society
- The Society was established on 14 th April 1925 by an American lady, Mrs Dorin Ward. who also served as President of Women’s Council of YWCA.
- Dorin with the support of local philanthropists started the Naigaum Social Service Society to serve the underprivileged residents of Naigaum and the surrounding area.
- Mission was to identify and work along with the economically and socially deprived – starting with children, so that they become educated, skilled, and aware Naigaum Social Service Society is a registered non-governmental organization working to promote education and impart livelihood skills in women among the socially and economically disadvantaged class of communities in and around Naigaum, Mumbai.
- The principal objectives of the Society are advancement of education among people – mainly women and children – irrespective of caste, colour & creed.
The Earth Saviours Foundation
- Since 2008, our NGO has been running an old age home and a rescue centre. Our Founder, Late Karmayogi Shri Ravi Kalra ji started the missions of the Organization by himself going on the roads and rescuing less privileged people. Today, around 1000 less privileged people are living permanently in our NGO’s shelter homes located at Bandhwari Village and Mandawar Village, Distt. Gurugram, Haryana. Those that live in our shelter homes are abandoned senior citizens, homeless mentally disabled people, deprived females, burnt victims, victims of domestic violence, rape victims, physically injured, people suffering from incurable diseases such as HIV, schizophrenia etc. People that reside in our Gurukuls are between the ages of 18 and 100 years. These people are brought to our NGO’s shelter homes by the police, Govt. Hospitals, referred by Hon’ble courts and by social welfare departments. By the grace of God, all the facilities at our NGO are completely free of charges for the less privileged people such as accommodation, food, medical aid and every day amenities.
Vision India Foundation
- Trilochan Netralaya which was established in 2008 with a vision to eliminate avoidable blindness from Western Odisha is the largest community eye care provider of Odisha at present. It caters to the eye care needs of more than 10 million people in 14 districts of this region. So far we have transformed the lives of more than hundred thousand poor blind people of this region by sight restoring cataract surgery.
- Western odisha is highly infamous for poverty, illiteracy and lack of awareness. People living in miserable conditions can’t even dream of getting basic health care. Though there are few eye care providers in this region they are not accessible to the majority of the community. Having been equipped with all state of the art equipment and skilled human resources Trilochan Netralaya has been striving to make quality eye care accessible to all at an affordable price
- Greensoleis a social venture based in Mumbai.It was founded by Shriyans Bhandari and Ramesh Dhami in 2015. The organization refurbish old and used footwear into slippers and donates them to children in need.
- We refurbish discarded old footwear into comfortable slippers and also provide these to the needy, protecting them from diseases caused by unprotected feet! Over 1.5 billion people wake up every day without having any footwear whatsoever which leads to barefoot diseases, especially among children. On the other hand, 350 million pairs of shoes are discarded every year and end up in landfills. As a social innovator, we refurbish discarded shoes with zero carbon footprint, to ensure that no under-served goes barefoot. The masterminds at Greensole help solve two pressing challenges – environmental and social in true superhero style.
Girija Welfare Association
- The mission of Girija Welfare Association is to uphold Work for the transformation of lives of orphan and less privileged children, without discrimination in caste, creed or race & to rescue and rehabilitate them in our society. We want such children empowered through educational support so as to make them self-reliant and hopeful individuals in society.
- The Girija Welfare Association is a Navi Mumbai based charitable trust, Recognized social service organization. It provides helps to those in need in a multiple of ways. In 2004 Mr.Vasant Kunjar started organization along with a group of like-minded friends began the society that today spans the number of members in Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. Mr.Vasant Kunjaru is the Trustee of this organization.
- The Girija Welfare Association performs a myriad of activities or projects-all with a single purpose in mind-alleviation of human suffering. We are committed to provide meaningful lives and food, clothing shelter to the orphans we adopt
- Maher operates 43 houses served by a loving army of doctors/ social workers/ teachers/ trustees/ business people/ volunteers etc., providing homes for over 1,200 full-time residents (860 children, 300 women including 120 mentally ill women and 71 mentally ill/aged destitute men) in addition to the thousands more reached by community programs such as kindergartens, self-help groups, village libraries, and so on. All are welcome at Maher regardless of religion, gender, caste, color, creed, or social status.
- Over a period of only 20 years, over 38,000 people have been impacted with Maher’s aid programs, 43 houses have been built (7 for women, 34 for children and 2 for men) and Maher expanded in other states of India: Jharkhand(2008) and Kerala(2009) . Also the aid for Maher increased considerably.
- Founded by Dr. Bhavesh Chandubhai Bhatia, in the year 1994 with one single dye and 5 Kgs of wax. Today, at 72 manufacturing units, Sunrise Candles has been able to provide skill development training, employment and self employment opportunities to 9700+ Divyang, person with disabilities and ‘special’ people, motivated them, support them to stand on their own feet and also support their families.
Connect with us – email@example.com
For enquiries contact:
Phone No. 1800-2661658